About Keith Nothacker
Keith is the Founder & CEO of BACtrack, the #1 seller of breathalyzers in North America. Keith started the business 13 years ago while a senior at the University of Pennsylvania creating the first consumer product to test their own Blood Alcohol Content (BAC). In 2004, BACtrack was the first company to receive FDA 510(k) clearance to sell breathalyzers for personal use. Keith has appeared as an industry expert on Oprah’s All Stars, The Doctors, and The Dr. Phil Show, and has spoken to NFL players about alcohol safety. BACtrack products are now available in over 10,000 retail stores including Best Buy, Costco, Walgreens, and Pep Boys.
Get to know Keith Nothacker in this online interview.
Do you know your blood alcohol content (BAC) after one or more drinks? Can you guess your BAC? How long will it take for the alcohol to clear your system? In this interview meet Keith Nothacker, Founder and CEO BACtrack to learn how to get answers to these questions. In this online interview you’ll get to know Keith and why he started the company over 13 years ago as a senior is college. Find out who uses the BACtrack product and how it is helping those who want to drink more responsibly. You’ll also discover if Keith and the BACtrack employees drink on the job!
BACtrack Vio is a new $50 keychain-sized brethalyzer that syncs via Bluetooth to a free app on iOS and Android, making it the most affordable and convenient way for consumers to measure their BAC levels and drink responsibly.
BACtrack Vio is small enough to fit on a keychain, allowing users to easily take it with them everywhere they go. It transmits BAC results wirelessly via Bluetooth® Smart technology to the free BACtrack companion app, which makes it easy to use in any situation, convenient to share, and eliminates the inconvenience of having to plug a device into a headphone jack or power outlet.
- Bluetooth® Connectivity – Wirelessly syncs with your iPhone or Android smartphone via Bluetooth – no need to plug into the headphone jack
- ZeroLine® Technology – Estimates when your BAC will return to 0.00%, empowering you to make smarter, more informed decisions
- Ultra-Compact Design – Fits inside a purse or pocket and can be easily used as a keychain
- Free BACtrack App – Saves and tracks BAC results over time, including optional photos, notes and drink logs
- Guess Your BAC – Helps you better understand how alcohol is affecting your body
- Advanced MicroCheck® Sensor – For higher performance and more accurate, reliable results when compared to standard semiconductor sensors.
- The only breathalyzer to offer a high-level of accuracy at a lower price point.
- First personal breathalyzer to be approved by FDA
Direct Purchase Link
- Also available at Walgreens, Costco, Best Buy
App download link
- iOS – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bactrack/id553347498?mt=8
- Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bactrack.bactrack_mobile&hl=en
- Florian Gschwandtner, Runtastic CEO Spotlight Interview.
With over 80 million downloads of Runtastic, meet Florian the CEO of this wildly popular fitness apps and hear him introduce his latest app Runtastic Me & Orbit hardware.
- Ethan Anderson, MyTime CEO Spotlight Interview.
This mobile app and service is what every busy person needs and what every small appointment based business should embrace. MyTime provides consumers the convenience of scheduling personal appointments when it is most convenient for you, even if the business is closed. Do you need to schedule a hair appointment or pet grooming after hours? With MyTime, you can book your appointments when and where it is convenient.