If you have one or two drinks, what would you guess your blood alcohol content (BAC) would register on a breathalyzer test? After those one or two drinks how long would it be before there is no trace of alcohol in your blood? The answers to these questions can be easily found with BACtrack personal breathalyzer device and free web app. In about 10 seconds you can find out your BAC, how long it will take before there is no trace of alcohol in your system, see a history of your breathalyzer test and compare your results with others if desired.
The BACtrack App and Device are used by a wide range of people: college students, recovering alcoholics, airline pilots, military, parents, etc. Anyone who wants to be socially responsible and have a better understanding on how alcohol is effecting their body. See how it works on this ABC News App Chat.
Meet the CEO of BACtrack, Keith Nothacker in this CEO Spotlight interview. Hear why he started the company 13 years ago and how he is making breakthroughs in the personal breathalyzer market. Hear his passion and why his product is the 1st FDA approved personal breathalyzer tester.
- Bluetooth® Connectivity – Wirelessly syncs with your iPhone or Android smartphone via Bluetooth – no need to plug into the headphone jack
- ZeroLine® Technology – Estimates when your BAC will return to 0.00%, empowering you to make smarter, more informed decisions
- Ultra-Compact Design – Fits inside a purse or pocket and can be easily used as a keychain
- Free BACtrack App – Saves and tracks BAC results over time, including optional photos, notes and drink logs
- Guess Your BAC – Helps you better understand how alcohol is affecting your body
- Advanced MicroCheck® Sensor – For higher performance and more accurate, reliable results when compared to standard semiconductor sensors.
- The only breathalyzer to offer a high-level of accuracy at a lower price point.
- First personal breathalyzer to be approved by FDA
Direct Purchase Link
- Also available at Walgreens, Costco, Best Buy
App download link
- iOS – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bactrack/id553347498?mt=8
- Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bactrack.bactrack_mobile&hl=en
- Keith Noracker, BACtrack CEO Spotlight Interview.
Meet the founder and CEO of BACtrack the 1st FDA approved personal breathalyzer. Hear why he started the company 13 years ago and how he is making breakthroughs in the personal breathalyzer market.
- Florian Gschwandtner, Runtastic CEO Spotlight Interview.
With over 80 million downloads of Runtastic, meet Florian the CEO of this wildly popular fitness apps and hear him introduce his latest app Runtastic Me & Orbit hardware.
- Ethan Anderson, MyTime CEO Spotlight Interview.
This mobile app and service is what every busy person needs and what every small appointment based business should embrace. MyTime provides consumers the convenience of scheduling personal appointments when it is most convenient for you, even if the business is closed. Do you need to schedule a hair appointment or pet grooming after hours? With MyTime, you can book your appointments when and where it is convenient.